Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i really enjoyed that "8 simple mods" thread by SCSL, and i'm itching for more info on off-roading and things(cheap if possible) that i can do to improve my off-road capabilities as well as tips when driving in different situations/conditions. I was wondering if someone could post a complete list of different driving conditons(i.e. snow, ice, watery mud, thick mud, dirt, rocky, etc..) and what tire psi I should be running. Also, if someone could post some helpful tips on just about anything off-road related, it would be a great help next time I take my disco off the tarmac.

- Thank you, AppStateDisco

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ditto, thanks alot buddy, great article.

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Advice for snow: stay off it. Just my .02
Driving on roads in snow & ice is harrowing enough. Just avoid trails that are covered in snow. You'll read about some folks who do it,, and I've seen some pictures of guys driving mountain shelf-roads covered in snow. But I would strongly advise against driving snow-covered trails (particularly in the mountains) unless you have supreme confidence in your driving ability, years of experience, and a large life insurance policy. I have several stories, none of them good. :drink1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.