Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the second time now that this has began to happen to me. When I turn the truck off after driving and pull the key out of the ignition the HVAC system comes on but at a very low setting. So I will put the key back in, start the engine and turn the HVAC on, and then the low oil light comes on. Turn the HVAC off, light goes off. This first happened about two months ago, I check my oil level and it was fine but went ahead and did a full oil change and it stopped doing it. I have only put about 2k miles on it since then, and its doing it again. I do my own oil changes, there are no oil leaks, I don't have blue smoke coming out the back. Just wondering if you guys have any ideas as to whats going on. Its an 05 LR3 with 88k on clock. Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Same thing happened to me

Classic symptom of the front sunroof drain tubes leaking / being kinked can be
AC fan on very low and oil light at random. Basically, water gets on front pass side fusebox and wire bundle on passenger side sill (you can pull up the plastic sill piece and feel under carpet for water). Give it a chk.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My passenger side drain tube was clogged. It has been a week now since I fixed it and the oil light still comes on when I turn the HVAC system on. Any other suggestions?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts