Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Both are different styles for different years so buy the one that looks like yours.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike,

It is the right switch for my vin. The problem is that there are two versions of the exact same switch. One is OEM and one is aftermarket. The afttermarket one is way cheaper. Will the aftermarket one be sufficient? Or, is this something I shouldn't worry about changing out at all since everything seems to be working fine now? I was thinking of replacing just as a preventative maintenance item but maybe it doesn't need it.

Thanks,

·
Mr. t
561 Posts
Mike,

It is the right switch for my vin. The problem is that there are two versions of the exact same switch. One is OEM and one is aftermarket. The afttermarket one is way cheaper. Will the aftermarket one be sufficient? Or, is this something I shouldn't worry about changing out at all since everything seems to be working fine now? I was thinking of replacing just as a preventative maintenance item but maybe it doesn't need it.

Thanks,
As far as I know the oil pressure sensor was not a common failure item.

Isn't it easy enough to get to when reassembled?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Mr. t
561 Posts
Mike,

Thanks,
As far as I know the oil pressure sensor was not a common failure item.

Isn't it easy enough to get to when reassembled?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.