Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
These pretzels are making me thirsty
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I don't know if anyone ever checks the regional threads, but I am trying to contact someone from OKRovers in OKlahoma. Anyone a member? I tried to leave a message via thier site, then I email them directly and have got nothing back, been about 2 weeks. Anyway, looking for a club to join and I think this is the only one in OK.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Time to come to Colorado!!!! :D did you talk with Okie? he may know whats up

·
Registered
298 Posts
Private Iron said:
Hey I don't know if anyone ever checks the regional threads, but I am trying to contact someone from OKRovers in OKlahoma. Anyone a member? I tried to leave a message via thier site, then I email them directly and have got nothing back, been about 2 weeks. Anyway, looking for a club to join and I think this is the only one in OK.
I'm an (out of state ) member of OKRovers. They are a great bunch of guys. Mark is pretty busy most of the time, but he'll get to you.

·
These pretzels are making me thirsty
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks guys, I talked to OKie as well. So I am just hanging out until he gets back to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.