Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I am trying to wheel at least once a month during the winter...But I understand that may not be possible.....But I am gonna try to run Old Chinamens out in Buena Vista Colorado......I will plan it for a sunday because that seems to work best with everyones schedule.... Let me know....I hope to get a good group together!!! :wave: :wave: I hope more can make this trail..It is a lot of fun and has some great obstacles to play on.. I guess we will see... :dunno:

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kdkg said:
I like Saturdays, so that I can rest up on Sunday. But which ever works. That one I know I can wheel the Sami on.

Just say when...

I work saturdays......otherwise I would..... Not sure when.... Maybe the 3rd weekend

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am thinking either the 19th or the 26th of FEb ...does this sound good?

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like I will be goin on both weekends to "KEEP THE PEACE" with all my friends!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Wow, hard core.

I went to my 4x4 club meeting tonight, some of them may join us.

They mentioned that the Big Horns are going to run it in Feb too, you might not want to run it the same time as them unless you like waiting in line.

I am leaning towards the 19th, but it depends on when they are going to run it.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't mind..... Not many run the trail till summer..... Let me know so I can tell others though!

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Plans are to meet at the Conoco on 8th and cimeron @ 8..will that work?

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm will be crusing slower speeds than you, so it might be better if I just head that way on my own earler. I will be either towing a trailer or flat towing.

Just pick a time to be at the truck stop in Bueno Vista. I will allow myself about 3 hrs to get there.

Or if you don't mind the slower highway speeds, I can meet at 8.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The plans are to meet there between 9:30 - 10...... At the Texaco just before Bueana Vista!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Funrover, I had a great time... Although it was a very long day for me (0300-2300, 20 hours awake), it was one of the my best wheeling trips in a long while. I know it was a long night for yall too, I very seldom get to pass anyone while driving my slow van.

Tell all your crew, it was nice meeting all of them and a special thanks to the brave souls that rushed up to keep the Sami from rolling. That close call has me thinking about an exo cage now "yeah baby".

Hopfully I will be able to wheel with all of yall again. If not this spring, in two years.

Once you get those pics/videos ready, hollar at me, I would love to have a copy.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad you had fun man!!! your litle sami is sweet!!!! That was a lot longer than I thought is was gonna be!!!! I still had a lot of fun!! Hope you can make it also!!!! Keep in touch man!!!! Tell Mac thanks for the spotting when you see him next!!! The drive home was slow, but we made it back a little before 11pm..... not bad seeing how we left my house at 7:30am..LMAO!!! Nice meeting you man!

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There is still one more run on the 26th for those who are interested!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hey i wanna go. Oh wait no tires right. hummm.... things to buy things to buy.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Discodude19 said:
Hey i wanna go. Oh wait no tires right. hummm.... things to buy things to buy.

Pesky sidewalls........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.