Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im currently running OME 751/781 springs and plan on going to 764s up front and am curious to what shocks people are running with this spring up front on their D1s. And how do you like it.

Im trying to figure out if I can keep the N115s.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
llesra said:
im running 764 front/781 rear with a 1" spacer and N115 shocks in front and N44 in the rear. im happy with the setup, but ill probably get lowered shock mounts for better articulation.
Cool, I just needed to know if I could get away with the n115s up front for a while. Did you add longer brake lines or anything else (driveshaft, radius arms, etc)?

Thanks for the help all

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
llesra said:
i just put new trailing arms to fix the pinion angle. everything else is stock, but i eventually plan to put extended brake lines, get rid of the rubber coupling on the driveshaft, and radius arms to fix the steering.
How bad is the steering? Any vibrations? Where there problems with the pinion angle prior to the trailing arms? Thanks for your time and help

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Ares said:
How bad is the steering? Any vibrations? Where there problems with the pinion angle prior to the trailing arms? Thanks for your time and help
the steering is managable. just have to learn to live with it i guess. Before i changed the trailing arms, the pinion angle was off and you could see it in the rubber coupling. i decided to hit the trail, but at the end of the day, i tore it up in so many places and the whole drive home was full of vibrations.

·
Registered
40 Posts
ome

I have an OME setup running 761's on the front with nitrocharger n115's and 762's on the back with nitrocharger n44's on the rear also a OME steering dampner OMESD11 . It's given me 2'' at the rear and 2 1/2' at he front with the steel ARB bullbar. Absolutely love the setup drives beautifully nad sits nice and level. Run Cooper light truck Discoverer s/t's in 225/75 16's. :drive:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.