Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing fancy, just an OME 2" and 265/75 BFG ATs on. I dig the setup 100%! Taking my time the install took about 4 hours with a spring compressor, followed RAVE for help. I drove with stock tires for about a week and it definitely improves handling imho, vibe-free through 100mph. With ATs taking corners is a bit different, but nothing to worry about. I'm surprised how quiet these are!

Tried to take some pics on the few trails up the hill around my house, but ran into an ATV cop before I could take my camera out, luckily didn't get a ticket. Some poser shots:

This was the only "oh-****" part of the install... Snap-On has lifetime warranty, don't they? :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just saw some pics from Blue Lakes... definitely would love to make that run next time! My injured brother-in-law just got transferred to Sacramento Kaiser today from Santa Clara so it was a good thing I didn't go on this trip, we've got to spend some good-ol' time with the family at the hospital ;)

·
Registered
528 Posts
thats one beautiful disco.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.