Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself and a group of mates decided to take a trip out into the Peak District for a bit of laning. After a great days laning out in the snow, we decided to do one more trail before it got too dark. It turned out expensive!

I bounced the front of my Series about 3 feet into the air on a particularly hard frozen lump of earth and promptly broke front suspension mounts!

Ho hum, time to get the welder out. :mad:

· Premium Member
16,548 Posts
Great pictures, sorry to hear about the front suspension. Might want to really clean it up, maybe a little extra plating to strength for those weakend areas from too many miles.
So how is your New Years going??
Mike J.

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
That sucks..but you had fun before it sounds like.....WELDER NEEDED...LOL... Time to build that modded suspension one has always dreamed of!!!! :D

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sucks..but you had fun before it sounds like.....WELDER NEEDED...LOL... Time to build that modded suspension one has always dreamed of!!!!
Nope! Leaf springs work just fine as they are thanks. I normally have no problem following tricked up D90s as it is.

· MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Cerb...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! God that makes me wince. :eek: Makes me think what cold be......... Good luck with the repairs!! Great pic's. must get back to the Peak District!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.