Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a 1973 SWB 88 Series 3 Diesel that was sold new in Costa Rica and imported to the USA last year. The vehicle is Orange with a White roof. I searched color options for 1973 and this does not seem to be a standard color or though it appears to be original
Does anyone know what this color is called and what the paint code is or where I can find it on my vehicle

Thanks,

JF

·
Premium Member
2001 & 2004 Discovery Series II SE7, with AND without SAI
456 Posts
Is that Bronze Yellow? BLVC 15? Or maybe even Bracken BLVC93 - Bracken was a 73 colour option.

I'm not sure because it really looks clean and I agree, it looks like the stock paint job or just a really good aftermarket paint job?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is that Bronze Yellow? BLVC 15? Or maybe even Bracken BLVC93 - Bracken was a 73 colour option.

I'm not sure because it really looks clean and I agree, it looks like the stock paint job or just a really good aftermarket paint job?
Thanks for your reply the vehicle in the first pic is mine under led lights inside, it was repainted recently in Costa Rica before I purchased it. The vehicle in the second pic is not mine it's a pic from google search taken outside in Costa Rica looking at the license plate but the color looks to be the same.

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Find the VIN plate under the bonnet and it should have the paint code at the bottom row

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for your reply the vehicle in the first pic is mine under led lights inside, it was repainted recently in Costa Rica before I purchased it. The vehicle in the second pic is not mine it's a pic from google search taken outside in Costa Rica looking at the license plate but the color looks to be the same.
hi there. Did you ever find out the paint code please? I also have a 1973 Land Rover

1 - 6 of 6 Posts