Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a 1973 SWB 88 Series 3 Diesel that was sold new in Costa Rica and imported to the USA last year. The vehicle is Orange with a White roof. I searched color options for 1973 and this does not seem to be a standard color or though it appears to be original
Does anyone know what this color is called and what the paint code is or where I can find it on my vehicle

Thanks,

JF

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Is that Bronze Yellow? BLVC 15? Or maybe even Bracken BLVC93 - Bracken was a 73 colour option.

I'm not sure because it really looks clean and I agree, it looks like the stock paint job or just a really good aftermarket paint job?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that Bronze Yellow? BLVC 15? Or maybe even Bracken BLVC93 - Bracken was a 73 colour option.

I'm not sure because it really looks clean and I agree, it looks like the stock paint job or just a really good aftermarket paint job?
Thanks for your reply the vehicle in the first pic is mine under led lights inside, it was repainted recently in Costa Rica before I purchased it. The vehicle in the second pic is not mine it's a pic from google search taken outside in Costa Rica looking at the license plate but the color looks to be the same.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Find the VIN plate under the bonnet and it should have the paint code at the bottom row

1 - 5 of 5 Posts