Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the one we are currently producing. We have several logos available.

·
Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ibjettin said:
Very sweet! that looks great!:clap: :clap:

Is camel trophy in white or silver?
Do you have a shot with the Rover logo?
It's silver. I dont have one with the LR logo, but I could do a CAD rendering for you if you are interested. let me know at [email protected]

Pricing is $59.99 plus log, plus striping, plus shipping.

·
Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ibjettin said:
Thanks JC! I like the logo idea, but I'm unsure?? I may create another logo since they could do that :D I'm definately going to do it though.

It'll check another to-do off the list :)
Do the logo man. A white LR logo w/ a silver outline on the blackout would look nice on your truck.

·
Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Discrover said:
Hey Chris...looks like you actually found a civilized forum. :drink1:
LOL! Those folks at Dweb are like a bunch of old ladies who missed Bingo night. What a joke.

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Chris, don't let it stick to your face. Guys argue over there just to argue. Believe it or not, 99% of the guys over there are pretty cool people in person and share love of all things Rover. Your black-outs seem like good pieces & I'm sure you'll sell a bunch of 'em. I would have bought a black out myself but opted for paint because I'm too retarted to get a decal that big on right,,,hell I can't even get my window decals on right 1/2 the time,,,,, oh yeah & LRO.com peace to Todd too. :wave: :drink1:

·
as good as it gets
331 Posts
SCSL said:
Chris, don't let it stick to your face. Guys argue over there just to argue. Believe it or not, 99% of the guys over there are pretty cool people in person and share love of all things Rover. Your black-outs seem like good pieces & I'm sure you'll sell a bunch of 'em. I would have bought a black out myself but opted for paint because I'm too retarted to get a decal that big on right,,,hell I can't even get my window decals on right 1/2 the time,,,,, oh yeah & LRO.com peace to Todd too. :wave: :drink1:
Hey SC,

You don't have to tell me about the decal thing dude. I'm right with you on that one. I got a new pair of Oakley's a couple weeks back and sticker decal came with them, so I thought it would look like some cool bling on the back window of my Rover. Dude, I got so friggin pissed tryin to get this friggin decal on I almost just chunked the thing, but finally got it on there and it looks decent.

The thing is suppose to just peel from the paper and stick to the window as you pull the paper from it. NOPE!!

I ended up having to remove the whole friggin decal and stick it by hand...grrr :complain:

Good to see you too SC...PEACE BACK AT YA DUDE!

OH, and the politics thing we were so heated about dude...keep in mind I love to debate all things political and I will just post stuff to get the debate heated. I have fun with that really and enjoyed that over at Dweb.

The attacking of people whom are new to the board over there is pure non-sense and reminds me of a frat house....and with other mild manner forums like this one will eventually be the demise of Dweb, that I can promise you.

When someone new comes to a community and all the old timers instead of welcoming them actually stand up and do their Rooster pose to show their dominance, the new comers will be intimidated and search for an alternative.

That is exactly how I found this forum.

Perfect example is Chris posting his blackouts over at Dweb and getting slammed by the entire community for no better reason than just to pick and pass judgment on what someone else might want on their truck.

OH don't put a "Black Out" decal on you're truck that is a cardinal sin. It's just "BLING" and once you have one on you're truck you're not a quote REAL Land Rover person. That ignorance is just plain stupid, as I said over there...the whole persona of owning a Land Rover is pretty much 100% bling in itself.

If not buy a friggin Jeep or Chevy Blazer...for that bunch over there to talk trash about "BLING" and they all drive the biggest friggin "BLING 4X4 machine" made just actually makes me laugh the the pure onset of the stupidity over there.

Piece to you though too dude...and I go over "there" when I am in the mood to stir the sh#$%

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Glad to see that this thread stayed clean and relatively unmolested. I admit, I read the 8 page rant on dweb and the only thing that really stuck in my mind was a picture I saw awhile back with a special olympics kid running on the track with a tag line of: "arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded." No offense to anyone out there, I just thought it was fitting.

Anyway, I am interested in a blackout. Do you take Visa? or what would be the best means of payment/delivery. Do you have an online demo of how to apply the vinyl? Pictures help since I am a visual person.

Thanks.

·
Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
02disco2 said:
Glad to see that this thread stayed clean and relatively unmolested. I admit, I read the 8 page rant on dweb and the only thing that really stuck in my mind was a picture I saw awhile back with a special olympics kid running on the track with a tag line of: "arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded." No offense to anyone out there, I just thought it was fitting.

Anyway, I am interested in a blackout. Do you take Visa? or what would be the best means of payment/delivery. Do you have an online demo of how to apply the vinyl? Pictures help since I am a visual person.

Thanks.
Hey man. No problem with not digging the Dweb crap, but I will not back down. Its probably a weakness. Anyway, yes, I do take credit cards through PayPal. If your interested in a blackout, let me know and I can simply send you a paypal invoice to which you can pay from with your CC online. I do send written instructions with the kit, but they are so easy to install, you dont really need pics. Thanks for the great idea though. I think I will work on an MPEG demo to put on my site. That might be nice for a few folks. ;)

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
IcePick said:
Hey man. No problem with not digging the Dweb crap, but I will not back down. Its probably a weakness. Anyway, yes, I do take credit cards through PayPal. If your interested in a blackout, let me know and I can simply send you a paypal invoice to which you can pay from with your CC online. I do send written instructions with the kit, but they are so easy to install, you dont really need pics. Thanks for the great idea though. I think I will work on an MPEG demo to put on my site. That might be nice for a few folks. ;)
Sweet! I'll hit you back after the long weekend, as I'll be up at the lake home trying to unwind and take some much needed R&R. Have a safe weekend and I'll send you a PM through this site.

Cheers,

Ryan

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.