Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
JC, que pasa?

Sorry, I forgot to answer your previous post about the brushbar. I don't know for sure if you can use the LR stock brushbar but I'll check.

I have a Sinbar brushbar on my 96 D1 and the only problem I can see is that the mid x-bar might get in the way of the winch tray. The other problem is the attachments on the bottom of the stock brushbar, the Scorpion uses one extra bolt (on each side) and an extra bracket so that the bumper does not move up or down. If you notice on a stock brushbar/bumper you can move it up or down a few inches (5mph crash thing).

I'll pull the brushbar off my 96 DI and see if it fits my 95 with the Scorpion bumper.

Does your brushbar look like this or like this?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Ok, the only other problem I see is that our bumper sticks out only 2" from the grill, yes ONLY 2".... with a brush bar it might be a bit difficult to get to the winch. Are you planning on getting a winch?

·
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, if there's one person who needs a winch its me :wave: ...lol...hmm...I dont actually have the bar yet, as I'm buying from it another member of this awsome forum :D I dont like any of those ARB or TJM bumpers or what not and REALLY like the one you have there. So Ill modify w/e I have to to make it work. Another Q... Will I be loosing my Airbags or does this bumper work with the airbags?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.