Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you snap a couple pics of your front skid plate and the mounts/attachment points? I am going to fabricate one myself and just wanted to get a few ideas how current ones are constructed. Any negative feedback on your current setup?

Thanks

Ryan

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Sorry it took me awhile to see this.
Yup I'll snap some for you asap,,,but will have to be w/ my cell phone as a buddy of mine has my digital camera & I can't seem to get it back,,, ,,,

I've been very happy w/ the strength of this set up. Has taken some mean rock bites and held strong.

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
OK, here's some (fairly poor) pics. Not sure if this will be helpful or not but I'm at work in a suit,,, I'll have to get under it this weekend & get a few good pics in the daylight:

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, that gives me a pretty good idea of how it was constructed!

Thanks SO much for doing that!

Couple questions, under the plate, is that tubing that makes a frame for the actual plate to adhere to? Did you have to drill though the cross member to bolt up the rear mount?

·
Registered
734 Posts
SCSL said:
I'm at work in a suit,,,
I wanna see a pic of a guy in a suit, crawling under his Rover to take a picture of his skid plate to show a guy he may or may not have ever met. Now THAT is someone with his priorities straight. :drink1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.