Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey it was great meeting all you guys, Ibjettin, GriffSC, RoverX, Vince90 and 1stRover! We had a good time and I managed to snap a few pics.. not too many. Here they are.... we'll have to do this again next year.

The last pic is a Honda 600 on a Suzuki Samurai chassis.. :confused

Oh... I sold the XD to a nice couple. They are picking it up Tuesday....

·
Registered
224 Posts
PA meet

That was a pretty cool meet, planty of great people, and it was a pleasure to meet some of our LRO members. Serg, congrats on the sale and hope to see pics of the rover ASAP, well, when you get it i mean!!!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Just so everyone knows, the first pic above is Ibjettin's fly rig taken when we caravaned up to the meet.

great news on the sale, Serg! if that LWB doesn't pan out, though, you'll have no rovers and, therefore, have to close down this site. no one without an LR can be administrator of an LRO site. guess you'll have to get working on that mazda site. :D

oh yeah, it was quite pleasant meeting you LROF guys and gal. you are all top notch. however, watching roverX frolicking with that damn sheep all day got a little old.

next meeting place will be on the trail... without sheep. although i do here that marmots are very sexually aggressive.

·
Registered
709 Posts
The meet was a blast! Meeting all you guys was great and I hope we could do it again sometime soon :drink1: Welcome RPGreg2600 and thanks for posting more great shots. I have to get the ones I took up on this thread as well.

RoverX, send me some $$$ and I won't post the picture of you and the little lamb behind the porta potties...

Griff, I hope the crystal looks good in the back of your D-90... and thanks for the props!

Serg, thanks for letting us know about it! I will definately check it out again... I think a t-shirt would have been nicer than a mug... :drink1:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
ibjettin said:
Griff, I hope the crystal looks good in the back of your D-90... and thanks for the props!
i'm working on fabricating an on-board bar as we speak, but i'm thinking crystal is a little fancy. i reckon some leather-wrapped flasks and a mason jar would be more appropriate. :D

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
What with the sign in front of your place, RoverX?

roverX said:
I am not ashamed of my love habits.... the check is in the mail
Passed by your place, noticed the sign in front.....

·
Registered
709 Posts
Notice there was also a 2002 Defender 110 TD5 there (5th picture down)! Registered here in California! I tried to get the info on how to do it from him, but he wasn't telling, although he said it was totally legal :rolleyes:

Oh, ad he may have a lead on another one... For 72K!!! :eek:

·
Registered
709 Posts
A little late in posting these, but better late than never :drink1:

This was pretty early before everyone started showing up:

Starting from the right- Griff's Defender 90, Roverx's Discovery I, My Discovery II, and Serg's XD. The rest were not with LRO (yet :D)

You could see all the Rovers were in the area with the Mini Coopers and Nash's:

Here's the nice Defender 110 that you could pick up for an easy 90K:eek: :

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Wish i could've been there...... Those are all nice rovers...Never seen so many "clean" rovers in one spot... :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.