Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AHA, the site seems to be working again...here's one of my favorite pictures...

Notice the woman inside. From the hand gesture, it looks like shes saying something like...

"Oh honey, the other day when I picked up brandon from school, his teacher asked to see me and it was only to show me some of the outstanding work our son has been turning in"...lol (or something totally unrelated to the present situation of the photo)

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
That is an awsome site.....I now want to do trails that are currently closed.....LOL Thanks for the link!!!

·
Registered
908 Posts
dude thanks for the link, its what i've been looking for but dude i guess i found this site a bit too late, they just had an expedition to Baja which is pretty much close to me on the 11th...man this sucks. i really2 want to go

·
Registered
106 Posts
Choqiees said:
dude thanks for the link, its what i've been looking for but dude i guess i found this site a bit too late, they just had an expedition to Baja which is pretty much close to me on the 11th...man this sucks. i really2 want to go
have you ever been to baja before? Its the best place to go on an adventure. Have you checked out these guyes before?

http://expeditionportal.com/forum/index.php?

·
Registered
106 Posts
01001010 said:
AHA, the site seems to be working again...here's one of my favorite pictures...

Notice the woman inside. From the hand gesture, it looks like shes saying something like...

"Oh honey, the other day when I picked up brandon from school, his teacher asked to see me and it was only to show me some of the outstanding work our son has been turning in"...lol (or something totally unrelated to the present situation of the photo)

ahh, i just made that photo my desktop background!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Choqiees said:
No i've never been to Baja...im pretty new with my DII, if any of u guys go, i'll join straight away
i'm heading down dec 17 with my father in law in my truck, and a buddy and his wife in his truck. Unfortunately the wife wont let me take her disco, so i usually take my tacoma thats outfitted pretty well. We are planning to head down the 17th and end up in cabo on the 22nd. then driving back from cabo on jan 2nd returning to los angeles on the 5th or 6th. You and anyone else are welcome to buddy drive as far south as you wish. We are mainly hitting up surf spots along the pacific coast side and will be doing some free diving / fishing / camping out and just having fun. Check out the "expeditions west" site and look at the trip they have planned for baja as well. It might be full tho - who knows.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Try and join a club in SD. At the very least there will be organized trips and lots of vehicles like yours modded or otherwise, that you can look at and ask for advice. In my experience, I did the same thing and slowly but surely gathered enough info on the type of mods I want for the type of trips I want to participate in. More importantly the offroad driving experience you get from people who have been at it for quite some time. Then I got into this smaller group within that shared my interests i.e. trail riding, camping, fishing, etc. So now we go on side trips when we don't like the club sanctioned trips. There's an LR club in your neck of the woods. Land Rover Club of San Diego

Enjoy your Rover.

·
Registered
908 Posts
yeah i've looked into them and i'll be joining them this month probably but the pangaea guys seem more when it comes to expeditions outside San Diego. more interesting to me.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Choqiees said:
Jman thats nice of you to offer but unfortunately those are my Final days.
your final days? are you gonna fall off the edge of the earth? j/k, just throwing it out there too if anyone else wants to come along.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.