Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I am in the process of researching parabolic springs and have come across a fairly large number of manufacturers.

Do you know if anyone had done a review on the specific makes, or which are the best.

help is always appreciated.

Cheers

Jayce

· Registered
317 Posts
Jayce,
Glad you're thinking about new springs.
I've heard nothing but good things about Rocky Mountain parabolics, but I'll bet shipping to you might be prohibitive. TIConsole are also supposed to be good.
I'm also thinking about parabolics, but I don't think I could get into my garage with the extra 1.5" of lift...it's that close already...

Bogatyr

· Registered
107 Posts
Curently have British Springs parabolics on the Lightweight, before that i had TIC's on the 109". Both equally as good as each other and far better than standard springs. Time will tell if i made a mistake in going for the cheaper option of the BS 'bolics this time, but so far they've proved themselves equal to the TIC ones.

· Registered
107 Posts
AFAIK Chris Perfect "used" to deal with T.I. Console springs of Holland. I'm not quite sure now whether he is selling Rockey mountain or British springs instead. I bought my T.I.Console springs from him for the 109" many moons ago - can recommend him as a service as i had no problems with hm at all. As for the British springs they were a present so am unsure of where they came from.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.