All I could find is the following (without illustrations)
Parking brake adjust
1. Select a gear or ’P’ in main gearbox.
2. Chock road wheels.
3. Release parkbrake lever.
4. Remove switch panel from centre console.
5. Underneath vehicle, rotate brake adjuster
clockwise until brake shoes are fully expanded
6. Back off adjuster until drum is free to rotate.
7. Rotate adjustment thumbwheel below parkbrake
lever until parking brake is fully operational on
third notch of ratchet.
NOTE: Cable adjustment must ONLY be
used for initial setting and to compensate
for cable stretch. It MUST NOT be used to
take up brake shoe wear, which MUST be adjusted
at brake drum.
8. Operate parking brake to settle shoes. Recheck
parkbrake is fully operational on third notch of
ratchet. Readjust if necessary.
9. Refit switch panel.