Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slow roll over. Engine runs great. 153,000 miles, tranny very good all running gear sound. Many under hood parts were replaced new within the last year. reply if anything needed. located in central Texas. (Austin)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi there, what kind of title does the vehicle have, has it been written off by your insurance company? I might be interested in the complete vehicle.

John

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
94 Land Rover Discovery

Disco1 said:
Hi there, what kind of title does the vehicle have, has it been written off by your insurance company? I might be interested in the complete vehicle.

John

The vehicle has a clear title, and the insurance company has signed off on the vehicle. It is a Texas title and I have it. A new title would have to be a salvage title.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Cassie:

I'm interested in the "heated seats" switches and switchplate if your Disco has that option.Let me know.P.M. me.
Thanks,
Carlos :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I am looking for the rear cargo area, tan ("bahama beige"), carpet for a Discovery I. Please let me know if you have such item. Thanks.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Jump Seats? Passenger Power Seat Control?

Do you have either of these? I just bought a 1998 Discovery, and would like both, if you have them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I do have the carpet that goes under the back seats and in the rear cargo area. It is tan. If you e-mail me your e-mail address I will send you a photo.

[email protected]

MAUI said:
Hi, I am looking for the rear cargo area, tan ("bahama beige"), carpet for a Discovery I. Please let me know if you have such item. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts