Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CDL linkage is not available.
I am parting out a 2004 Discovery 2. I got this Rover for some parts to fix up my other 2. It’s still pretty much intact. The engine has a loud knock so I have assumed no good. It does still run so I know most of the bits are OK. Let me know what part you need and make me an offer. I am not in the parts business but I am trying to recoup some of my money. I’m willing to ship but it will not be next day as I will need some time to pull the bits off.
The car is located in Milford, MI and I am willing to travel a little to meet people with parts. Whatever you are looking for make me an offer all I can say is yes or no.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I would try Craigslist.

There are so many dead Discos out there that everyone's local Craigslist usually has someone parting one out.

Take a look at Ebay for ideas on parts values. Put reasonable prices on stuff and they'll move. It's going to save you a ton of time and frustration with "how much do you want?/what's it worth?/it's yours put a price on it/make me an offer".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.