Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on my Silver 99 D2, when I press the keyfob or the dash button, the pass. rear door-lock does nothing. You have to manually lock and unlick it? Any suggestions? Spring or you think the actuator?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Chris Hyde said:
on my Silver 99 D2, when I press the keyfob or the dash button, the pass. rear door-lock does nothing. You have to manually lock and unlick it? Any suggestions? Spring or you think the actuator?
Probably the actuator is bad. I don't know if there is a fuse or a relay for the actuator but you might want to check to see if it works.

·
Polish and proud of it.
631 Posts
The same door on my disco dose the same thing .

My friend that live around the corner has a 2000 D2 , and has the same door lock not working . But his will open with like one sec. delay , but sometimes it will not open or close , unless you hit the botton twice.

Satan told me that all it is that it needs some lube .

I belive it , cause I can hear the mottor zzzzzzitt :) close or open , but nothing happens with the lock . They ofered to take it apart and lube it . but I'll do it my sleff .

My truck is 99 and the lock is not moving , and my friends is 2000 , it moves but realy delayed .

Same door Rear Passanger

·
Registered
1 Posts
rear door wont open

Hello all - I am new to the forum - I have a 99 disco II, last year the rear door would not open no mater what i tried. 300$ later the shop in small town WI fixed the problem with a new handle. A hard lesson

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.