Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
White DII....3-4" lift, RTE bumper, winches (front and rear...rear would be complely built in for max clearance angles) (cant decide; Superwinch EP12.5/Huskey 10), the most insane travel you have ever seen, maxi-drive lockers and axles, skid plates and protection up the wazzoo. Hella 4k's all around, 300HP and 350 lbs/ft tq., proper gearing (ie. ring & pinion, etc.), most reliable and world-wide common drivetrain that can handle 300hp and 350lbs/ft tq.

Best possible vehicle for endurance trail running and rubicon-like trails.

something to that idea....if its possible.

· Registered
1,971 Posts
109" Station wagon... coil suspension... Rover 4.6 with Holley ProJection and Unilite ignition.

· Registered
528 Posts
there were a couple kids at my HS that had lifted d90's. One was yellow on 37's and the other was white on 35's. I just recently saw a red one down the street from me light night, it has 35" trxus m/t's on it, pretty clean.

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Rover Nick said:
Describe your Dream Land Rover.

Personally mine would have to be a chopped RRC built for rock climbing.

What about yours?

I agree...... so many ideas though..not sure how I am going to do it yet..
:D :D

· Registered
734 Posts
Anything in the Classic family that will get me home........oh wait, that's mine :D

Shhhhhh......don't want to talk about what my pefect one would be, she may be listening and then leave my ass walking next time out :confused

· I'd love to be in the Rat Patrol
3,205 Posts
In addition to my lovely 93 RRC LWB (she won't be jealous now).
I'd love to have a 109 diesel ready to go. Of course a 110 would work too. But if I could just find a nice 2004 Disco II SE7 near home I'd be happy.

· Registered
641 Posts
Marshall bodied 109 field ambulance with WVO fuel system and coils.

· Wild Photog
207 Posts
Ideal Land Rover

Badger1,

You mean like mine ? :)

Pictured at campsite, Magadikgadi Pans, Botswana, August 2005

Inside are two fridges, plus camera brackets. It has long range tanks and extra jerrycan panniers too. Next to be fitted still are the dual voltmeters for the dual battery system, sliding drawer system in the back, LPG bottle panniers on the back and a 40 litre drinking water tank in the left hand rear wing (fender). Possibly solar panels to assist in charging the second battery too, as charging whilst driving doesn't do it on a two week trip in the bush. Haven't worked out where the latter will fit yet though !

Regards,
Brian

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.