Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

Pic Thread

8K views 54 replies 21 participants last post by  keptin 
#1 ·
I'm starting a Pic Thread, so if you guys got cool wheeling pics or anything please post them.

#10 ·
Pics
1) my old Disco on the beach
2&3) Suzi taking the Rover downstream.....why cross a creek when you can drive downstream??????
4) my Disco and a friends RR

#11 ·
Rover Nick said:
An open top D2?? won't that be really cold in CO? Is that why its out for 2 weeks?
Read the Chop Thread

#12 ·
picking up my 2003
cars in the barn
MCS grill detail
my 2000 Disco

#17 ·
That's awsome....... Thanks Steve.....I am trying to build my rig pretty much like that RRC only with a cage in the future!!! great post!! :buttrock:

#18 ·
#21 ·
I agree with you about the rock climbing scene. Not my thing. That was this summer in Jellico,TN. My wife and I were headed home from Knoxville, TN where we picked up her ARB bumper and stopped for gas in Jellico. That's where we saw the flyer for this WEROCK event right down the road. We said what the hell and checked it out. It was really cool, but at least 3 out of 5 trucks broke something on each stage! Too expensive for my blood. Cool pics though!

#22 ·
I was cleaning out the garage today to make some space so I can move the Series in and work on it over the winter, took some new pics today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.