Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts
I agree with you about the rock climbing scene. Not my thing. That was this summer in Jellico,TN. My wife and I were headed home from Knoxville, TN where we picked up her ARB bumper and stopped for gas in Jellico. That's where we saw the flyer for this WEROCK event right down the road. We said what the hell and checked it out. It was really cool, but at least 3 out of 5 trucks broke something on each stage! Too expensive for my blood. Cool pics though!

I was cleaning out the garage today to make some space so I can move the Series in and work on it over the winter, took some new pics today.

GriffSC said:
i'd hate to have to ride in the back of that thing. my ass would be kissing rocks all day long.

The thought of your ass hanging out in those tight red workout shorts you wear is going to give me nightmares, nevermind the camel toe.....oh and get a haircut (Just saw your new avatar) :eek:

DallasRover said:
The thought of your ass hanging out in those tight red workout shorts you wear is going to give me nightmares, nevermind the camel toe.....oh and get a haircut (Just saw your new avatar) :eek:
come on, dallas, you know you'd love to run your finger through it... my afro that is.

GriffSC said:
come on, dallas, you know you'd love to run your finger through it... my afro that is.

:eek: Which one..............I am not gonna fight RoverX over it.

I've posted these before, but I'll put some info with them this time. The first one is taking a break from wheeling during a long weekend in northern VT. When we started wheeling friday it was 90 degrees out and sunday when we stopped there was 8 inches of snow on the ground. The second pic is from the same weekend. Someone had dug a trench through one of the trails, so we made a bridge by stacking 2x4's. The third one is actually on a public road in Lyndonville Vt. Thats right......public road. Listed on all maps and the town confirmed it was used regularly. There was a huge mudhole in the middle of it that swallowed my range rover, must not be used very often.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.