Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
finally figured out how to post pics... i think. just took these of my bone stock rovers. was fooling around with the logs. what you don't see is my 20-month old in the disco... wife wasn't too pleased when she found out he was part of the pic test. :dunno:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Sweeet looking rovers dood. I really would like a defender. I think if I win the lottery I will buy a fleet of land rovers.

You have to start them early 20 months old, he's well on way to be an enthusiast!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, fellas. maybe i'll actually get some pics of these guys doing what they do best. hope my son will drive the disco because i know my wife won't want to get it dirty. you think a booster seat and a really thick block tied to his right foot will get him moving?

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
GriffSC said:
finally figured out how to post pics... i think. just took these of my bone stock rovers. was fooling around with the logs. what you don't see is my 20-month old in the disco... wife wasn't too pleased when she found out he was part of the pic test. :dunno:
Nice truck...tell your wife Michael Jackson doesn't read this forum......he has a JEEP....lmfao...damn I'M funny.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Hell ya!

·
Registered
444 Posts
ISHILL you have got to post pics of the RR in the mud. I think that should go out to all 03-on RR owners to show that they can get dirty and still drive around the city.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I'm going back to the outer banks in july and I'll have plenty of beach & trail pics to post when I get back. This will be my 1st time in the deep sand with my new RR and I can't wait to see how it feels compared to my 2003 Disco ACE. I'll let you know! At 2x the price it better be good....lol

·
Banned
73 Posts
GriffSC said:
thanks, fellas. maybe i'll actually get some pics of these guys doing what they do best. hope my son will drive the disco because i know my wife won't want to get it dirty. you think a booster seat and a really thick block tied to his right foot will get him moving?
I remember on the farm back in NZ, Dad would put the SII SWB pickup in 1st Low, and put a screwdriver holding the accelerator down a little to prevent stalling.

Then me or my brother would STAND on the seat to see over the dash and steer around the paddock while he threw hay out to the sheep/cattle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.