Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These were on a trail called Eagle Rock!!!! I had a blast These are just a few of the pics..... In the pic with my door open I was the only rig to attempt that obstacle......There are a few very large rocks you can't see below and in front of me!!!! I am the punk in camo and the green shirt... :D

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Series 3 guy said:
Yo Furover....Looking good!! Nice Rangie pic bro!!! Certainly the nicest rig on the trail that day! :wave:

Thanks!!!!!! This trail is about 15 minutes from my house...I love it, there are a lot of challenges if you feel the urge to take them...

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Choqiees said:
isn't it fun to have your trail only 15 minutes from your place....I envy you

The only problem is a lot have been shut down because of idiot people that destroy them......litter everywhere and they ruin private property you drive through to get there

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
llesra said:
that must suck. time for some steven style justice and shoot em high up in the mountains!

LOL.....don't tempt me!!!!!! :D I already have paintball friend that go up there and shoot at them when they do dumb things like that!!!!! We also pic trash off the trail when we see it!!! My friends at Pikes Peak Rovers found the rims that got stolen from me up there!!!!! They were in boxes with my name and address on them....That was a weird phone call.....Later I found out who did it.....And I worked with the A##hole!!!!!!We had what you'd call a "CHAT"......I haven't seen him in months!!!!! I don't miss the guy though

·
Registered
908 Posts
Funrover said:
LOL.....don't tempt me!!!!!! :D I already have paintball friend that go up there and shoot at them when they do dumb things like that!!!!! We also pic trash off the trail when we see it!!! My friends at Pikes Peak Rovers found the rims that got stolen from me up there!!!!! They were in boxes with my name and address on them....That was a weird phone call.....Later I found out who did it.....And I worked with the A##hole!!!!!!We had what you'd call a "CHAT"......I haven't seen him in months!!!!! I don't miss the guy though
lol, i wonder how u feel when u found out about it

·
Registered
192 Posts
You guys get all the best off roading out there. I've never found any decent stuff in the UK other than in quarrys and the like. But there is only so much fun you can have a 1 square mile.

I want to come over and put my 90 through its paces over there., Is it worth the shipping cost?

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
xpower racer said:
I want to come over and put my 90 through its paces over there., Is it worth the shipping cost?

If you have at least 2 weeks...I'd say yes..... If you don't have a bunch of time I'm sure an LRO member would let you take a turn at the wheel here... I do love the four wheeling here in Colorado!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.