Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys-I have been at the Land Rover Enthusiast show for the past week or so.What a great week!!!
We met lots of people from all over the World holland, Germany, France, South America and the Middle East. Every corner of the Land Rover world was covered.
There were over 200 trade stands, off road couse, and Land rover experience were there.The Land Rover experience was cool and let us around the off road course in an 05 Disco!!!!That was fun.
There are too many things to list for a week of looking and driving land rovers with endless amounts of Beer at our disposal so I hope you enjoy the 58 pictures of the show that follows!!!! The red 109 was our camp vehicle and is the pride of my collection.There are lots of pictures scattered about of it.After all it is the show it off section.........Enjoy!! :drink1:

· Super Moderator
743 Posts
Nice!!!!!!! Looks like you had a BLAST!!!

· Registered
1,131 Posts
those are awesome! too bad there wasn't much of a turnout. :) there really was a little bit of everything. love the new defenders (but not as much as mine). i think the best one was the guy with the red series 3 with the tent...

thanks for the vicarious visit to the show.

· MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GriffSC said:
those are awesome! too bad there wasn't much of a turnout. :) there really was a little bit of everything. love the new defenders (but not as much as mine). i think the best one was the guy with the red series 3 with the tent...

thanks for the vicarious visit to the show.
The turnout was massive!!!I took the photos after the show closed around 9:30 pm when everyone left.It was about 90 deg F and was heaving.I couldnt get any pictures during the day due to so many about.The show was great!!! :)

· Registered
222 Posts
I made up to Billing on the Friday (sadly not in the SIII, as it was unavailable). It was the first time I had been, and was very impressed. Sadly, I didn't take the digital camera, so I can't post any pictures.

Series 3 guy- I came across your Land Rover next to the river. There was no one at home, but it looked very impressive with its roof-tent deployed. A very nice Series III in every way.

Jack

· MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GriffSC said:
hey, series3, did you purposefully take the 4th pic down on page 3 so you could only read the "ASS" portion of the sign? my immature mind always catches stuff like that. :eek:
As usual Griff you are spot on!!!It was "Glass"the greenlane association sign in front of the Disco. And yes sadly I did take it intentionaly.I thought it was funny too. :drink1: Best of both worlds Ass AND Land Rovers!!!! :buttrock:

· Registered
1,131 Posts
Series 3 guy said:
As usual Griff you are spot on!!!It was "Glass"the greenlane association sign in front of the Disco. And yes sadly I did take it intentionaly.I thought it was funny too. :drink1: Best of both worlds Ass AND Land Rovers!!!! :buttrock:
i knew it! "great" minds think alike. :drink1:

· MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jozg44 said:
I made up to Billing on the Friday (sadly not in the SIII, as it was unavailable). It was the first time I had been, and was very impressed. Sadly, I didn't take the digital camera, so I can't post any pictures.

Series 3 guy- I came across your Land Rover next to the river. There was no one at home, but it looked very impressive with its roof-tent deployed. A very nice Series III in every way.

Thank you for the compliments. I loved camping next to the river as it was next to the Land Rover Experience Booth and accross the river from their off road demo's!!Cool viewing from the tent.Too bad we didnt meet up but I was way too busy pissing my money away on anything and everything.Maybe we can geet cought up on some laning. :drive: :drink1:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.