Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wouldn't mind hearing some feedback on these.My truck has the regular oe plugs and runs fine but since I put a k&n + a tornado {other than faster revs,not sure on the benefit!but still testing} I thought it might enhance the idling,thanks in advance,RJ :buttrock:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
rjlsierra said:
wouldn't mind hearing some feedback on these.My truck has the regular oe plugs and runs fine but since I put a k&n + a tornado {other than faster revs,not sure on the benefit!but still testing} I thought it might enhance the idling,thanks in advance,RJ :buttrock:
It will help for a few months, then they start to fail. Stick with the stock plugs, avoid the Plat 4.

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Never had a problem with them. I guess, like they say, every rover is different, so the response you are going to get from your truck will be different from others.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I have had them in for 10k. No problems. But no added benifits either. It will just be a long time before I will have to change them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.