Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can drive fine some days. and then other days the light blinks on and the engine seems to cut off for about one second and cut back on when im on the road. and it also if im at a slow speed and i press on the gas nothing happens. today that was happening and i had a chance to pull over because i was in a neighborhood. but before it has happened and i was on the road and it cuts off completely and i have to put it into park to start it again. and it goes to manual steering and becomes reduculisly hard to drive with sometimes 36's on there... PLEASE help me!!! i have asked some local rover mechanics and they gave me some gas cap on tight story but it already was. Thanks for any ideas or suggestions. its beginning to get out of hand and i need to gt a handle on it so email me if you need to please. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Does it shake before it cuts out? such as a fuel pump or my other guess would be a MAF sensor...... Just my two cents...... What does it do before it cuts out.....or does it just die unexspectedly?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.