Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello.
Does anybody knows if you can wire-test a Wabco module on the receiver vehicle without connecting the brake lines ?
The installed unit is not repairable.
I don't want to make the swap only to find out that the replacement unit is defective.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Does anybody knows if you can wire-test a Wabco module on the receiver vehicle without connecting the brake lines ?
The installed unit is not repairable.
I don't want to make the swap only to find out that the replacement unit is defective.
What aspect of the WABCO module are you wanting to test? The Atlantic British instructions shared by sierrafery are very thorough with respect to electrical tests. Is that what you want to test, or is it something else you want to test?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What aspect of the WABCO module are you wanting to test? The Atlantic British instructions shared by sierrafery are very thorough with respect to electrical tests. Is that what you want to test, or is it something else you want to test?
I'm selling a module from a 2003 I parted but I never drove the truck. I ran the engine to test it before dismantling it and noticed there was no warnings lights. The buyer tells me he can't repair his own Wabco unit because one bolt is too damaged. So I was wondering if electrically connecting my unit on his truck would prove the unit is ok without having to do the full replacement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts