Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased a 02 Disco and am having a problem with the power locks! For some reason the doors will not lock. I can lock them from the interior using the lock switch and the remote. The locks go down on the doors but you can still open them from the outside after the doors have been locked. When I open the door after locking with remote or interior switch, from the outside the doors open and the alarm sounds. Not sure what the issue may be, so I wanted to post this out there and see if anyone had any suggestions. Thanks

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Are you saying that when you lock the doors the button goes down but not far enough to actually lock the doors, does this happen with all the doors?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, so I have done some further checking. The driver side and passenger rear doors are not locking or unlocking. I do not hear or see any thing from those two doors. However I do see and hear that the other doors are locking and unlocking. Does that make sense? Do you think its both lock actuators in both doors then? The other two doors do lock and unlock with remote and interior switch, just not the driver and passenger rear doors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts