Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I've found some threads with similar problems but not quite the same as what I'm experiencing.

I own a 2010 LR2 and have had limited problems, until recently. I'd gone on a trip and left the vehicle for a few days. When I'd returned, the battery was completely dead. The battery was four years old and I'd decided it was about time to replace it. I replace the battery and everything seems to be working fine.

It's now a couple of months later - the car is working fine but it's also being driven quite frequently. About 5 days ago I parked the vehicle and it's been sitting in my garage un-driven. I go to start it this morning and nothing is coming on. There's a draw happening somewhere.

Has anyone experienced similar problems? Any ideas?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Do you have your phone connected via Bluetooth to the car. If so it could be that you didn't disconnect it properly/finish the call before locking the car and the Bluetooth module stayed activated and drained the battery.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.