Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Welcome!!! glad you could join!!!!!! I'll see you all soon!! Now you will see my addiction...LOL :D

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Silver Streak said:
None planned Really. You up for a run?
ALWAYS!!!! I know in a week or 2 i will be going...Prob china wall due to snow!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Great pics............... :drink1:

And wheeeeeew............PPR, sometimes I am afraid to open a new thread I have not seen before with some of the titles :eek:

PPR = Phat Porky Rump.....Prosthetic Penis Replacement......Pics of Performing RoverX.........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :beer:

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
DallasRover said:
Great pics............... :drink1:

And wheeeeeew............PPR, sometimes I am afraid to open a new thread I have not seen before with some of the titles :eek:

PPR = Phat Porky Rump.....Prosthetic Penis Replacement......Pics of Performing RoverX.........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :beer:

LOL...LOL PPR = Pikes peak rovers....... The Great Indy rover shop in Colorado Springs!!!! Not to mention great people!!!! :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
165 Posts
I really wanna simulate that rear tubular bumper on my Rangie, but I want it to be on the outside of my rear bumper instead of trimming it. If you know what I mean... don't know if that's do-able, I really need to find a good fabricator.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.