Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am new to the forum, need some advice when I am getting my new Rover....

I am located in Nor Ca, just wondering if everybody has to pay MSRP on the vechicle or there is plenty of room to bargain? Still debating for the new LR3 or the Lexus GX470... Can get Lexus for $1000 above invoice, but not sure about Land Rover's pricing. Thanks for the great help!

Jason

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
You can buy an 04 at a good discount, I doubt you will find any LR3's under MSRP for some time. I drove one and believe me you want to drive one before you make any decisions.
Mike J.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your info. So after driving the LR3, how do u like it? Have you driven the GX470 before? How does it compare? I like the LR3 because of all the options that has all the appealings that I want for a mid-size SUV.

Jason

·
Registered
75 Posts
:buttrock: Yes! Yes! Yes!
I have driven LR3 both on and off road and I rate it as good as Range Rover though not quite so plush.
I would buy one now if I was not so poor! :bawling:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Dunno what the MSRP is on the LR3 but you may be better off to wait until mid year 05 and grab a second hand 2004 RR...you will be buying what anyone will tell you is the most capable off road machine EVER built. As someone else pointed out the 3 only tries to emulate the RR off road.

Not to mention that not too many folks will have taken it off road - at $80K new it would HURT if you added new "pinstripes" from off roading!

Not to mention the fact you will loose $$ when you drive out of the dealer!

JUST MY 2 Cents....:drink1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts