Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, other Disco owners, we need some help. my Rover was the subject of a terrible hail storm in Amarillo. The body shop had to take off the roof, and almost every panel was replaced.. except the right front door because of huge hail damage. NOW, every light is going off on the panel.. the ABS light is on. and some relays damaged.. they are saying this is coincidental.. WE have never had problems like this>> can you all help??? specifically what would cause the ABS to break.. and could it have been because of the wiring and problems related to that and how?? I need help.. to prove my case, now the body shop and Landrover say we have to pay for these NEW things.. I know it is related. and probably when taking my ROVER Apart, they did something. Thanks maybe there is a diagram on the internet..Rover in Amarillo

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
The only way you are going to know for sure is to have someone scan for codes, that is the only way, don't waist your time going at it from any other direction. Once you have the codes then you will be able to see if it is related.
Good luck,
Mike J.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts