Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I just purchased another landie earlier in the week. A series 3 LWB ute. I only paid $550 for it and it had brand new R15x10.5" Kelly tyres on it and good sunraysias. It was a bargain!! I was going to wreck it but my brother wants it as his first car. So I will probably give it to him with out the wheels. It has been converted to a holden 202 and a holden 4 speed. It doesn't have 4wd anymore which is a bit of a bummer. The bloke told me it didn't go, but I got it home put a bit of fuelin her and a new battery and away she went, and by hell does it go!!! like the clappers! :drive: Only thing is, I don't seem to be able to find the modification plate. It has been registered the last 8 years down in Victoria (I'm in QLD) with the holden engine in it, so I presume it has a plate somewhere. ANyone have any ideas as to where the mod plates are usually placed? What do they usually say?
CHeers,
Dick

· Registered
14 Posts
Hi Dick in QLD the mod plate is blue and should be pop-riveted to the fire-wall
IT is printed Queensland Transport Modification Plate
The code for an engine mod is "LA1" I think
Brian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.