Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if its still possible to purchase the Light Stone Leather hides of Connelly leather to restore some of my seats in my 95 RRC? :)

If so would you be so kind as to where I can possibly get my hands on some thanks for any help with this.

·
1993 range rover lwb - Roman Bronze
533 Posts
I once did a google search of Connelly leather and came up with this company called World Upholstery & Trim.....contacted them and was told Connelly went out of business years ago but they can match the exact leather quality and they are an antique car restorer... Call this number (805) 921 - 0100 and ask for Mars Quito.....if you know the colors they can send you a swatch which you can use to match your leather. If you don't want to go that route them your second best option is to find someone who is parting out a 1995 and get the seats......lastly there was a guy on eBay that also made seats for your model and I thing the website was http://www.lseat.com Check out the options and let me know what worked out...hope that helps

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
They went out of business back in the early '00's but the son or grandson restarted the brand and it is apparently flourishing. I posted to your other thread, a link to what may be a distributor for Connolly or CB as it's now called.

Connolly | UK Hide

It looks like the Vaumol color VW3323 Cream is pretty close to the Land Rover color Lightstone (keep in mind Land Rover color names are theirs, not Connolly's).

·
Registered
167 Posts
There is a GM color that is indistinguishable from Light Stone.
I used it on my seat bottoms and it was very reasonably priced.
An upholstery shop should have sample books to find it and if you want I'll call the company that did mine and ask them who was the distributor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.