Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have some quick deflators but looking for some that deflate to a preset psi. Have seen some that deflate to a range but the range is too great. Any suggestions on what has worked well for you?

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So you can air down all 4 at the same time.
Nothing's worse that being on a crowded trail waiting for a guy to air down his tires one by one,,,,

·
Banned
914 Posts
There is a company that sells a cool tool for the trail. It looks like a nice tire pressure gauge, but it also removes the valve stem, holds it, and screws it back in place...And, it fast! Dammit though, I can't remember who sells it.....Someone help me out! I think it's like 40 bucks...

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Searcaigh said:
I use Staun deflators.

They can be pre-set from one deflated tyre and remain quite consistant as long as you do not lend them to people who don't know how they work
Guys...I've tried a lot of different ways to handle quick and accurate deflation, and I must say our middle eastern friend is 100% correct (man, never thought I'd hear myself say that. :lol: .lol..lol)
The Staun deflators are 100% Brass, totally adjustable and soooooo much quicker than pressing the button on your gauge. It is the right tool for the job.
Good luck, happy motoring :drive: , oh sh!t, thats for the mini forums.
I love these little smilies, they make me feel..........HAPPY.
I must go now, I think it's time for my medication.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Smitty Built, all brass,work perfect,$40on line from 4wd suppliers,Amazon, etc

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Staun's are by far the best on the market, offering I think 3 or 4 versions based on your needs.

·
Registered
32 Posts
There is a company that sells a cool tool for the trail. It looks like a nice tire pressure gauge, but it also removes the valve stem, holds it, and screws it back in place...And, it fast! Dammit though, I can't remember who sells it.....Someone help me out! I think it's like 40 bucks...
I thought the ARB gauge did this? When I wheel I just pull the valve core and check it till I have the tires where I want them. I can usually do all 4 tires in just a few minutes.

-Alex

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.