Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here are all the details, 2005 Range Rover HSE I just picked it up a few days ago from a used lot. The radio was not working at all so i popped in the ISO DVD i burned and as soon as the update was done the radio came on and got stuck on the Land Rover logo. I took the fiber optic cable out of amplifier and pointed them towards each other in a little plastic tube. Now the radio and everything else works perfect but of course no sound whatsoever. I don't know if i should go ahead and buy a new amp / try to repair mine or am i missing something? also the car is fitted with a ceiling mount Rosen dvd player that the screen is literally broken off. I love my RR but its frustration not to have any music or bluetooth. Help please?

PS: Its the Logic 7 harman kardon in the trunk.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have you tried the same process of looping the fiber optics with the other components like the navigation unit or Bluetooth module. I just had a similar problem with my lr3. It was the Bluetooth module and I was able to loop the fiber optic to regain the use of my radio (am/fm, cd, aux).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.