Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know if anyone have the tool used to remove the radio unit from the dash. I have a 2000 Land Rover Discovery Series II. I have purchased a new radio to replace the one in my vehicle. It is the same type I just need the tool to remove the old one. I will also have a CD changer part# ALPINE LRN 50500 and a AMPLIFIER part# HARMON KARDON XQK100210 BE 3890 for sale if anyone is interested. You can call me at 803-466-1052 write me back here or at [email protected].

Delano Jones

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Removal of Radio

Thanks so much Roaming_Pig

I were able to get the Radio out now I am waiting for the new one to arrive.

I am looking to sell a CD changer part# ALPINE LRN 50500 and AMPLIFIER part# HARMON KARDON XQK100210 BE 3890 that will work with in LR’s years 99 through 02. This comes with 1 magazines for the CD changer. If anyone is interested you can reach me here or at [email protected] or my cell phone 803-466-1052

:wave:

Delano

·
Registered
492 Posts
I changed my radio earlier this year as it had a tape deck and I have a lot more CDs.

Thought of fitting the CD changer but Land Rover here wanted a whopping 4,000 Dirhams ($1,092) then I found the Alpine agent who only wanted 550 Dirhams ($150) no contest until I drove round there and discovered this unit that plays MP3 and other stuff on CDs for 650 Dirhams and I can change the discs whilst driving unlike the CD changer under the passenger seat.

Took 20 mins to remove old unit and fit new one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.