Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 03 HSE on the 14th. Sometimes when I have the CD changer on or I'm using the radio presets, the radio automatically switches to a station that is not programed into my presets. It is always the same station and I cant understand what changes it. Anyone have this problem?

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Hmm....thats strange. Are you sure its automatic?? On our other car because of the placement of the steering wheel controls it is fairly easy to hit the radio button on the steering wheel and change the channel/turn it on/off. Thing is you can only change the channels seek>up/down on DII's, so this is a strange one if its only going to that one channel. Some reset preset perhaps??

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
If your vehicle is still under warrentee then I would definatly take it to the dealer and let them mess with it.....

....if you dont have a warrentee I would wait a bit longer till someone can help you. It seems as though your radio still works, so if no warrentee is the case I would live with it for a bit longer...

...you could also try posting that at www.discoweb.org to increase the chances of getting a helpful responce.

· Registered
1,741 Posts
It's the Guv'mint! They want you to listen to that station. Don't do it! They want to control our minds! You had better get a foil hat right away, use the heavy duty grillin' foil to keep them out of your head!

· Registered
251 Posts
Look at the display - does it say "Traffic" If it does as I suspect, then push the button marked i and this will turn it off and cure your problem. Then while no one is looking take a quick peep at the manual.:beer:

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did wind up looking in the manual this afternoon and the TRAFFIC setting was on. I pressed and held the TP button for a few seconds. I probably would have figured it out sooner if the radio was force tuning to a traffic report vs. a rap station.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.