Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Yup, just give them the VIN# and hopefully the radio is original to that VIN. It maybe written down somewhere in the owners manual

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
The dealer may give you crap or try to charge you for the code. Just ask to speak to the General Manager. If you don't get anywhere there, tell them you are going to call LRNA and complain about the specific dealer.

Though they may ask you to come and show them the title to prove you are the owner of the truck.

·
Registered
590 Posts
sven said:
Yup, just give them the VIN# and hopefully the radio is original to that VIN. It maybe written down somewhere in the owners manual

Sven, that avatar is classic man.
I like the episode where the jamaican military dude looks in the window and catches the brother n sister drinking booze then he busts into a jamaican song.
I have it saved on my desktop. :drink1:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hailsharky said:
Sven, that avatar is classic man.
I like the episode where the jamaican military dude looks in the window and catches the brother n sister drinking booze then he busts into a jamaican song.
I have it saved on my desktop. :drink1:
"Hey do you know my Dad? OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Yeah that Jamacian one is awesome....my friend actually found the MP3 of that song...so funny!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.