Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the front bumper, rear bumper and sill from a Range Rover Classic LWB that I recently parted out. Everything came off the truck cleanly. The only thing I would recommend would be new fog lights but other wise, everything bolts right up.

Shipping will be outrageous give the size of the parts so lets see if there's anyone interested in the the NY tri-state, New England area. I'm open to offers but keep in mind these parts are near impossible to find, let alone in the condition these are in. They can easily be painted to match your Range Rover and would look remarkably good with a fresh coat of pain.

Untitled by spupilup, on Flickr

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the front bumper, rear bumper and sill from a Range Rover Classic LWB that I recently parted out. Everything came off the truck cleanly. The only thing I would recommend would be new fog lights but other wise, everything bolts right up.

Shipping will be outrageous give the size of the parts so lets see if there's anyone interested in the the NY tri-state, New England area. I'm open to offers but keep in mind these parts are near impossible to find, let alone in the condition these are in. They can easily be painted to match your Range Rover and would look remarkably good with a fresh coat of pain.

Untitled
by spupilup, on Flickr

Untitled
by spupilup, on Flickr

Untitled
by spupilup, on Flickr

Untitled
by spupilup, on Flickr

Untitled
by spupilup, on Flickr

Untitled
by spupilup, on Flickr