Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read forums about 1 of the 4 seats heating or cooling doesn't work and there was an easily identifiable problem that could be fixed. But, for my car, all 4 seats heating and cooling doesn't work. Has anyone experienced this? I would think it would be a fuse or relay. Would hate to take it to the dealer for them to give me the easiest and most expensive option of replacing all the seats. I am not a techy - but I would know enough to find the fuses or relay's and replace the one's associated with the climatic seats.

Thanks.

·
very disco
1,312 Posts
Without knowing precisely which RR you have, it’s very difficult to help.

my MKZ has a computer that controls the front seats heating and cooling. When the heating element failed it took out all heating and cooling for both front seats. It’s possible your RR has a dedicated driver for all seats which has failed

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a 2015. I am going to take it to an independent repair place for an inspection of the entire car.

The regular heater works and AC. Just nothing on the seats. I am wondering if I should get one of the manuals out and find an electrical diagram....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts