Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Oficinas SP
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Price: $ 70,000

Hello friends of the Forum Land Rover, this is the value of the Range Rover Evoque model 2017 in Brazil: $ 70,000.

In your opinion, is this price fair? I would like to know the value of the Evoque car in other countries and also the cost of maintenance.

Thank you.

·
1,854 Posts
thats way over priced! I would not spend more than $20K on it. But I would not buy one anyway.

·
Administrator
2,423 Posts
thats way over priced! I would not spend more than $20K on it. But I would not buy one anyway.
Spoken like a true lr3-aholic:wink
I would agree that they are suited to high maintenance soccer moms and I would not buy one
But..
I think the actual question is what do they sell for new in other parts of the world.

If you do a online search.
I'm sure you will find that they very easily add up to $70k by the time they are optioned up.

·
Oficinas SP
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, car price in Brazil is out of the reality compared to other countries in the world. Aside from the margin of the dealer being high, we also have problems with taxes that are several.

If anyone finds a way to bring the car and resell it makes a lot of money.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Depends on if you like it more than you'd like 70,000.00 or not. What other cars are in this price range in Brazil. Does it come with a Brazilian future high maintenance soccer mom? If so I'm in it's funny cuz Victoria Beckham was a design consultant on this car. It's not my choice but if you like it buy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.