Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please help me.
my range rover key fob doesn`t alarm the car even though the infra red works,it will not do anything also my electric windows will not work plus when i get the car started the side lights come on and will not go off plus i get stupid meesages like alarm triggered and rh door open and yes the battery goes flat over night. im going crazy.

Danny

· Registered
30 Posts
Sounds Familiar

Hi; :wave:

Refferring to your problems; I am assuming this may be due to a faulty relay in the BECM under the passenger seat. Had been face to face with a similar problem, nearly with the exact symptoms you are reffering to. First I checked all fuses and relays in the engine compartment and under the right seat but regretfully it did turn out to be faulty relay in the BECM circuit board. The BECM is very expensive indeed but thankfully a friend of mine obtained a second hand complete BECM in which instead of trying to change the relay ( its not easy as it sounds, while trying to change the relay you may cause further problems on the circuit board, its a bit risky ), I replaced the upper section of the main board in full and the problem was solved.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.