Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone.

I hope this finds you well.

I have recently purchased the StarTech Exhaust for my 2012 Range Rover Sport. – However, I would like to inquire about something, as I am currently installing the electronic cutout valve. – I understand that this job may have been previously done by someone of the forums before, and I would like just like to kindly ask about something, please.

The mechanic at the garage that I am installing the exhaust is clear on everything within the instructions manual that was sent along with the Exhaust, however I would just like to kindly ask about one of the instructions.

In regards to Page 5, Instruction 1 in the Manual (please find the attachment). – The mechanic would like to have clarification on which vacuum hose needs to be cut, as he just needs confirmation before cutting it (he would just like to be sure about the layout).

I have attached several pictures with this e-mail (please find the attachments), please may you highlight the vacuum hose in all the pictures, so that the mechanic will be sure to cut the right one. – He explained to me that all the instructions were clear, however he just needs to double-check before continuing with the installation job.

I hope someone on the forums will be able to help me, please.

Thank you very much!

Yours Sincerely,
Bibi.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.