Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you guys watch Always Sunny in Philadelphia you probably know they use a green RRC on the show. Well it just so happens that they found my truck on craigslist and they contacted me to use my Classic for filming this upcoming season. So if you watch it be on the look out! Just when my everything on my truck is blowing up this happens, lesson learned: never loose hope in your old Range!

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
They've used a number of different Range Rovers over the years. Sometimes it an LWB and other times it's just an early County. Royal Pains, another TV show had one of its characters get a gift of a Range Rover Classic a few years ago. It was to be her vehicle after she was cut off by her rich parents. The vehicle she was driving before it was taken away by the parents was a Mercedes G500.

·
'93 White LWB, 235/85R16, 2" OME, Bottorf bumper,
295 Posts
Could've happened to me once...

When I lived in LA county and was into FJ-series Landcruisers, a low-budget horror-movie production crew contacted me to see if I'd let them use my (For Sale) FJ40 in their film. Hot chick would drive it, then later be murdered.

Being a fresh, young transplant from Michigan, I thought this offer was too "weird", and declined. How I wish now I had said Yes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts