Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, over the weekend i went off roading with a bunch of other land rovers. It was great. This was my first time at a real park and it was great. Here are some of my favorite pics.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nice pics. BTW, what do you have hanging off your brush guard in the first pic? At first, I thought you broke something.

How did the lr3 do?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Monty said:
Nice pics. BTW, what do you have hanging off your brush guard in the first pic? At first, I thought you broke something.

How did the lr3 do?

Thats just some cable buckled onto my headlamp guards to have easy access to if people got stuck. The LR3 did pretty well, but seemed to be a little sluggish on the rocky downhill paths. It also had stock tires like me, so he slid around, but it can definately still hold the land rover name :buttrock:

·
Registered
138 Posts
nice pics, looks like a good time! I was wondering how that Red Disco had those light mounted on his roof? Looks cool, did you get a good look at that?

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Great shots...Looks like fun..Glad to see you are enjoying the rover

·
2,986 Posts
AZROVER said:
nice pics, looks like a good time! I was wondering how that Red Disco had those light mounted on his roof? Looks cool, did you get a good look at that?
That is Alvin's disco.. I believe he has a cross bar there, and they hang down.. PM him on here, or on muddyoval.com and he'll let you know how.

·
Polish and proud of it.
631 Posts
rmuller said:
That is Alvin's disco.. I believe he has a cross bar there, and they hang down.. PM him on here, or on muddyoval.com and he'll let you know how.

I kind of want to do the same . But I would mount 4 of them ( the outside ones would point out a little to have a wide view . and 5th one in the midle would be like the out side mirror mottor . so you can point it up then going down a steep hill , so you can see the rest of the trail :) ) .

I think I will make something soon :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.