Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey out there, I'm looking for a way to block off my rear a/c lines. I'm not finding a place that I can purchase the block off kit. I'm hoping to do this myself as I was told this type of job is harsh expensive....not really sure though. I am currently just north of Toronto, central Ontario.Has anybody been where I am now, I would really appreciate ideas. Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
2,017 Posts
A good auto parts supplier should be able to get you block offs that go onto the line like a compression union ( sort of like half of one)
I’m in Cambridge Ontario and know I have ordered them by line size, should be metric dimensions.
Quick and easy way is sliding open end wrench’s over the line and find the one that matches your line (example 10mm wrench = 10mm line
Ask about a company called FMSI, or “cooling depot

·
Super Moderator
2,017 Posts
Also “Airsept”
May be referred to as “terminators or block offs

·
Super Moderator
2,017 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Redt - Unknown term in your post above: Quick and weather is sliding open end wrench’s over the line and find the one that matches your line (example 10mm wrench = 10mm line

·
Super Moderator
2,017 Posts
Redt - Unknown term in your post above: Quick and weather is sliding open end wrench’s over the line and find the one that matches your line (example 10mm wrench = 10mm line
Sorry about that-darned spell prediction 😐

Should have been “quick and easy way”

·
Super Moderator
2,017 Posts
Glad to help 👍

1 - 9 of 9 Posts