Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would it take to run A/C or vents to the second row seating like in the SE7 model?? We had it in our 97' SE7 but our 00' SE doesn't have it... Has anyone added it or can it even be done?

As most already know, I'm not afraid to try to add it :D Heck I should just sell the damn thing and buy a 03' or 04' with everything already in it...... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would do it too. I have an 01 SE7 with no rear air. It came from the NE where there are only a couple of months of heat. Now I live in AZ - On the surface of the sun! - I have had to rig up 12v fans to make the air circulate
Sort of a convection oven!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sure it can be done. It's starting to cool off a bit here in Cali, so I have some time to find out how...

I just get soooo cold when I have to blast the A/C for the rear passengers...

Any Rover mechanics want to shed some light???

·
Registered
444 Posts
Brian I was thinking about how nice it would be to have the rear AC vents, not only for the people in the back but to help cool the truck all together when you first start for somewhere, I will say that if there is a way I am sure you are going to be the first to find it and do it, that is why I said that I would steal your truck.... come to thing of it I would steal your leave you mine and let you do all the swaps and such on that and when they were done i'd steal mine back....haha, I never thought that the vents could just be added in though.... :wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.