Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen,

My 2004 Disco has been leaking brake fluid. Traced it to the rear drivers side line. It's leaking about 12 inches forward of the rear axle. Where can I fins a replacement line, and if not, what specs should I look for when buying a custom made piece?

Thank you,

Stefan

· Registered
172 Posts
If the line is the ridged one mounted to the frame, it is sandwiched between the frame and the body with multiple clips and goes all the way to the front as you can see in the left in this picture

Mike Russell
Age 18
2003 discovery se
Lover of Rovers

Attachments

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the line is the ridged one mounted to the frame, it is sandwiched between the frame and the body with multiple clips and goes all the way to the front as you can see in the left in this picture

Mike Russell
Age 18
2003 discovery se
Lover of Rovers
Thank you Mike,

Is it possible to by a ready made replacement or do I need to have one custom made?

Stefan

· Administrator
2,424 Posts
Should be standard steel brake line, may be imperial or possibly metric. Bulk lengths of line and fittings should be readily available through a local auto parts supply. In your part of the country there should be no problem sourcing line and tools required (road salt gets us bad in Ontario Canada too)

· Administrator
2,424 Posts
Thanks for the nice body off pictures MRussell

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.